The waves part...they engulf me and the water is...warrrrrmmmm.......
This list is a work in progress & is always growing. If you have any suggestions of additional links, please submit or add on.
What is a TERF?
- You might be a TERF if…
- TERFs aren’t really all that radical, anyway
- Trans-exclusionary radical feminism: what exactly is it, and why does it hurt?
- Ways in which TERFs are similar to other hate groups
Biological essentialism is harmful
It’s Time For People to Stop Using the Social Construct of “Biological Sex” to Defend Their Transmisogyny – Using debunked science as a scapegoat for transmisogyny? Don’t do that.
- Bilaterally Gynandromorphic Chickens, and Why I’m Not “Scientifically” Male
- Intersex society of America: What is intersex?
- Why Male and Female are Not Enough, by Anne Fausto-Sterling
- Medical historian, psychiatrist, and UCLA clinician Vernon Rosario, for example, notes that sex is “a polymorphic and multifactorial model” that must take into account dozens of genes, chromosomes and environmental factors. Even in orthodox biology, it seems, sex is no longer as simple as XX or XY.
- The many non-XX-or-XY combinations of chromosomes
- Fixing Sex: Intersex, Medical Authority, and Lived Experience
- The two-sex system is a historically recent and culturally specific understanding of sex grounded in the Enlightenment.
cat people: dogs are cool too
dog people: cats don’t feel love did you know a cat once MURDERED my MOTHER
I am in love with Nathalie Stutzmann